Page 1 de 1 Edition: 1 Date: February 2010 REF: DOC 42.1 (Annex III MGA)
Direction of Club Náutico Porto Cristo as the main points of the organization has the following aspects:
- Comply with all relevant ENVIRONMENTAL LEGISLATION related to port operations.
- Commit to build on the environmental management to achieve through a process of CONTINUOUS ENVIRONMENTAL IMPROVEMENTS.
- Establishing OBJECTIVES AND MEASURABLE TARGETS so that improvements in environmental performance will be monitored.
- Improve the organization process with the objective to make a RATIONAL USE OF RESOURCES.
- Raise STAFF AND COSTUMERS AWARENESS of the environmental issues and the environmental effects of club activities through communication and training.
This policy is available to the staff, costumers, the public and other interested parts.
President of Club Nautic de Portocristo